Flexcoat (single-component) is an acrylic waterproofing membrane with high flexibility and high performance, suitable for waterproofing on concrete, masonry, and other common substrates.
Concrete, brickwork, plaster, dry bases such as plasterboard
All work must be carried out in accordance with relevant Australian standard(s).
• Prime the substrate with SSANGKOM Waterproofing Primer, using a brush or a roller. Allow to cure prior to application of Flexcoat.
• Once the surface has cured adequately, apply the membrane. Stir Flexcoat to achieve a homogeneous mix prior to use.
• Apply the first coat and allow to cure.
• Apply a second coat and allow to cure.
• Ensure the applied area is properly cured prior to commencing any further work.