Deco Bond is an acrylic resin emulsion-based adhesive, particularly suitable for PVC floor tiles. The product performs high cohesion and adhesion strength.
All work must be carried out in accordance with relevant Australian standard(s).
• Apply an even coat of adhesive to the prepared surface using a 2-3mm scraper. Spread the adhesive with a sweeping motion.
• It is recommended that the installation be carried out after 10 minutes (tack time) and before the adhesive skins. This takes approximately 10 minutes at 18-22 ˚C. Note: The tack range may vary according to site conditions and climate.
• Lay the tile onto the adhesive.
• Use a roller (e.g., with a 50kg roller) in both directions to ensure sufficient adhesive contact with the tile back.
• Remove any excess from the surface of the tiles before the adhesive hardens.